Advanced GeoServices’ Rick Shoyer, LSRP recently helped the Brownfields Coalition of the Northeast (BCONE) organize and facilitate the December 2015 New Jersey CVP/SRAG meeting. A link to the meeting minutes is below. Some key highlights from the meeting were:
- 2,000 cases do not have an LSRP assigned to them;
- There are only 12-13 case in Direct Oversight enforcement;
- NJDEP stated “…once in Direct Oversight, the case remains in Direct Oversight”;
- NJDEP continues to work on multiple new guidance and updates to existing guidance;
- Panel discussions on:
- Cleanups by 3rd Parties and Municipal entities;
- Records Requests.
- 1,4-Dioxane Interim Standard Change and Potential Impacts on existing Cases
Please contact Rick Shoyer if you have any questions regarding the minutes or wish to discuss potential topics Rick should bring up at future NJDEP CVP/SRAG meetings.
Rick Shoyer, LSRP