We are excited to announce the formation of Oxidation Testing & Solutions - our treatability study laboratory, focused on advanced oxidation and ozone treatment solutions using Advanced Oxidation Processes (AOPs) to cost-effectively destroy difficult to treat compounds such as:
- Active Pharmaceutical Ingredients (APIs) and hormones, and
- Inorganic compounds
AOP systems can be used to:
- Replace aging treatment systems or added to existing systems that cannot cost-effectively treat certain compounds,
- Meet the emerging regulatory trends of zero hazardous waste discharge, and
- Meet corporate sustainability goals.
Our internal experts, in conjunction with our strategic alliances with equipment vendors and academia, have the expertise to scale up our laboratory results to provide clients with full-scale design, construction and O&M costs.
Advantages to these solutions are:
- Contaminant destruction;
- Waste minimization;
- No sludge generation;
- No on-site storage of chemicals;
- System automation and reduced labor; and
- No air emissions.
These systems are capable of being used to develop very safe and very sustainable solutions for a wide variety of water, wastewater, groundwater, and waste issues. To learn more about oxidation and ozone solutions and determine if it is a solution to your issues, please visit the website: www.oxidationtestingandsolutions.com and contact:
Chris Reitman, P.E.
Senior Environmental Engineer